BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste,...6 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Leslie R.
I've never found these to be appetizing. They taste too much like wax for me.
Crystal E.
Oxford, MI
Halloween is not complete without candy corn! You cannot just eat one price!
Melissa E.
Shelby , NC
I love candy corn so much and so does my nephew. great taste and good price
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite candies, my Halloween is not complete without it.
Vanessa L.
Always have loved candy corn!! really good candy ! always love to get these!
Caroline M.
This is my jam I love these little guys halloween isn't complete without them
Shell P.
Port Clinton, OH
Halloween essential! Nothing beats having some candy corn on a nice fall day.
Jamie B.
I love candy corn year-round. It's a great and classic candy. Can't beat it
Morgan G.
Locust Grove, GA
I'm not a big fan of candy corn but this brand
happens to be my favorite..
Dalila s.
casablanca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.