BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ellisette H.
This is hands down the best Halloween candy. 🎃👻
I seriously don’t know why so many people dislike it. As of Oct 1st I have a pumpkin jar with some on my desk to share with my co-workers.
Madison S.
I can't get enough of these! I keep buying them everywhere I go, and they definitely have no cons. Pros; they taste like honey, they are sweet, and I can't enough of them! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes honey and candy!
Steph J.
Romeoville, IL
This stuff is addicting. I can’t even believe how good these are. I wish they were $1 so that I could blow $20 and buy 20 bags. Definitely my favorite Halloween candy, hands down. Definitely would recommend.
Candace M.
Greencastle, PA
This candy always makes me think of fun childhood memories. It's great for decorating fall and Halloween treats or yummy to eat just on its own. Its yummy sweetness is addicting.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my opinion, candy corn is so overrated. It’s absolutely disgusting. It tastes like straight up sugar. I do not recommend purchasing this Halloween treat, stick to the chocolate!
Illiana V.
I know that people either love or hate candy corn, but I'm one of those people who love it. And I can taste the difference between the good stuff and the cheap stuff. I can't put it down once I dig in! So good!!
Kelly R.
Summerville , SC
Best Halloween candy there is! Brachs brand is always fresh and has the best flavor! Usually carried in a wide variety of stores and easy to find! A bag lasts a while and is great for baking sweet treats!
Destiny F.
ky, ['', '', '']
Not everyone likes candy corn but I just cant get enough. Plus you can use them with peanut butter and chocolate to make homemade butterfinger bites! Brach's Candy Corn
Tori P.
These are my favorite candy corn ever! They’re so delicious and sweet and they’re actually made with real homey instead of artificial flavor/sweetener! You can taste the real honey!
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale, OR
The Best candy corn brand you can get. It never disappoints. Candy corn definitely gets me in the mood for Halloween. I always keep a stock in my house for a little snack. Definitely recommend trying it.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.