BY BRACHS

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I can't wait for Halloween and Fall just so I can enjoy these. I loved these since I was a kid, I know a lot of people aren't fond of these but I love the taste..It's also nostalgic as well.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
These are the best! Put with a little bit of peanut butter, and it amazing. Not a bad snack for the littles either. Good flavor, not too expensive. Just wish they would bake better! I recommend!
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
Brach's candy corn is the best candy corn in the whole world. It is the one thing I look forward to every fall. The big bags of the Autumn mix candy are amazing and are totally reasonably priced.
Melissa C.
Snowflake , AZ
I love decorating with candy corn around the house in jars for festive Halloween look! I also really like them they just remind me of my childhood and get me in the spirit of Halloween 😀
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not really a fan of candy corn, but I do enjoy a few pieces during the fall. I just don't like the flavor or texture. But i do give a star becuase it is so easy to use for almost any recipe.
Breanna H.
Carmel
I love these candy corn. I could eat them all year round if possible but I never see them other than fall of course ! I believe I got them from Walmart and they're so great. Definitely recommend. You won't be disappointed.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
What can I say? It's candy corn. A few pieces go a long way due to the sweetness and it's definitely a fall only candy for me. It's fun and a great tradition for my autumn pumpkin bowl.
Tia S.
Keller, TX
Oh my goodness! My daughter loves candy corn and wants it year round. Because she has braces she is limited to what kind of sweets she can eat but these are one that she can have and she loves them!
Edgar C.
Westmorland, CA
This is honestly by far the best halloween candyx or just candy in general. I highly recommend it for anybody who loves candy or has a sweet tooth. Very delicious and worth the buy.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only acceptable candy corn. The besttttttt, my favorits since I was a young child. Made with honey, none of that gross additives that other brands add. Love love love!!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???