BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassi A.
Imperial, MO
I'm obsessed with candy corn but also super picky about it and this is always a hit
Angie M.
THESE ARE THE BEST FALL CANDY ! CANT NEVER GO WRONG WITH THESE . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jenna G.
West Warwick , RI
This is the one candy corn that I come back to again and again. It's a must buy!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Add some peanuts and candy corn these together taste just like a payday. Yum Yum
Gabrielle H.
Putnam Valley, NY
Really sweet but best tasting brand for this time of year, well worth the prices
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Favorite Halloween tradition is keeping candy corn around the house! Great value.
joann a.
Luverne, AL
I love this candy!! Always enjoy this time of year to get these!! I enjoy these!!
Doreen C.
I buy candy corn every year but I'm not fond of it but its a Halloween tradition.
Mari A.
This candy is the less favorite do not like or enjoy it just not my type of candy
Stacy S.
These are my favorite candy ever on October!!! Cant wait to buy a whole bunch lol
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.