BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
I love candy corn. It HAS to be Brachs, though. All other candy corns need not apply.
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
These are my all time favorite type of Halloween candy. The to put them on a cupcake.
Jess M.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Amazing candy corn!! I highly recommend it! I had very good flavor!! It is amazing!!
Shelbie S.
Dunnville
Literally the best thing is the world, especially for Halloween, it tastes so good
Cassi A.
Imperial, MO
I'm obsessed with candy corn but also super picky about it and this is always a hit
Tshering P.
Woodside, NY
I loveee eating candy corn. It taste amazing and what's October without candy corn
Laura A.
Fanwood, NJ
I love this for treats in halloween. My childrens love this so much and my mother.
joann a.
Luverne, AL
I love this candy!! Always enjoy this time of year to get these!! I enjoy these!!
Mari A.
This candy is the less favorite do not like or enjoy it just not my type of candy
Jenna G.
West Warwick , RI
This is the one candy corn that I come back to again and again. It's a must buy!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.