BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angela R.
Omaha, NE
I love candy corn. Classic! My go to candy especially during the fall/Halloween season.
Victoria J.
Bushkill, PA
My favorite always gets me in the Halloween mood. Love to make candy corn bark with it.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn it's so good I want some now writing this!!!!!! I'll go buy some lol
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love candy corn. I stock up on it this time of year so I can eat it all year round!
Jess M.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Amazing candy corn!! I highly recommend it! I had very good flavor!! It is amazing!!
Jill E.
Puyallup , WA
I love these! there so yummy! i wish they had these all year around! there so good!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
In my opinion, Brach's candy corn is definitely the best kind of candy corn out there
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
These are my all time favorite type of Halloween candy. The to put them on a cupcake.
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
I love candy corn. It's mine and my daughters favorite fall themed affordable candy!
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live candy corn! Any flavor, any brand. But Brachs candy corn is the absolute best!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.