BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kendra B.
London, KY
Halloween ritual. My family loves these. Great taste and awesome for decorating treats.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite fall candy of all time!!! I'm so happy that they have it out now!!!!
Alexandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yuck! These are horrible. The flavor taste like wax to me. It also have a funky smell.
Angela R.
Omaha, NE
I love candy corn. Classic! My go to candy especially during the fall/Halloween season.
nicole g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is definitely my favorite brand of. Andy corn. Love the taste. Great for Halloween
Janis C.
I love candy corn it reminds me of the fall and i love the fall these taste like honey
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I never liked these candies. I guess I would only eat them when it was halloween time
Lindsey Z.
I love candy corn especially if you mix it with some peanuts..omg then its crazy good.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
Candy corn is a hate it or love it candy. It pretty much just tastes like honey to me.
Hannah S.
Clovis, CA
I love this candy it has a good flavor and its not to expensive its cheap and I love it
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.