BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Great fall.. autum season candy! It taste so great! And it kindda feels like thankgiving!
Kristen A.
Suffolk, VA
Candy corn is my all time favorite fall treat but really anytime is a good time for them!
Kayla E.
Bethany, OK
I have a love hate relationship with candy corn. But I can't resist these little guys!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn it's so good I want some now writing this!!!!!! I'll go buy some lol
Hannah S.
Clovis, CA
I love this candy it has a good flavor and its not to expensive its cheap and I love it
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite fall candy of all time!!! I'm so happy that they have it out now!!!!
Kimberly G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the Halloween candy..candy corn is so good there sweet and yummy to give out..
Lily L.
Really not a fan of candy corn. They taste like plastic sugar but definitely look cool.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I never liked these candies. I guess I would only eat them when it was halloween time
Janis C.
I love candy corn it reminds me of the fall and i love the fall these taste like honey
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.