BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristen A.
Suffolk, VA
Candy corn is my all time favorite fall treat but really anytime is a good time for them!
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
This stuff is amazing. So buttery and rich. I love the flavor. This is my favorite treat.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
These are a must in my home. I mix them in with homemade rice crispy treats! Yummy my fav
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
What's Halloween without candy corn???? This is the best! Makes me feel like a kid again
Adria D.
Candy corn is automatically sweet but regardless they are great for holiday themed treats
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Great fall.. autum season candy! It taste so great! And it kindda feels like thankgiving!
Fanii G.
I absolutely love this candy corn some others taste chalky but this one taste so good !!!
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite trick or treat for halloween its my favorite candy...happy halloween
Francheska G.
Coral Springs , Fl
Brachs candy corn is good for the price, but not the best out there. Super sweet almost to the point where the only thing you taste is corn syrup, much better on the market.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn.. eh not my favorite.. okay only around Halloween and that’s just sometimes..
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.