BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
I love this time of year. Getting my hands on candy corn is the best part for me at least.
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
This is my favorite candy corn and has been for a really long time and it's affordable too
Stephanie B.
Youngsville, NC
My favorite Halloween candy! I buy it every year and love to share it in a cute candy dish!
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Candy corn is good to use to love getting it for Halloween and it's so good love the colors
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
This stuff is amazing. So buttery and rich. I love the flavor. This is my favorite treat.
Madison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love candy corn!! Even though I only enjoy it
seasonally it helps get in the fall spirit
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Candy corn is my guilty pleasure around Halloween. These are the ultimate in candy corn!
Rainey A.
Bremen, GA
Can't go wrong with the original candy corn!! Halloweens bestfriend. My absolute favorite
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn.. eh not my favorite.. okay only around Halloween and that’s just sometimes..
Kelsy P.
Altavista, VA
I love candy corn!!!! It is a halloween MUST HAVE!!!! People who don't like it are wrong!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.