BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I always seem to get a stale tasting box of candy around halloween time of this candy corn.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Beach's candy corn is great when you have a sweet tooth and the kids love it for Halloween
Tina H.
I buy this every year, even though its too sweet. Lol All for the tradition and fun aspect.
Lindsey F.
East Lansing, MI
An iconic halloween fall favorite, this candy has eye appeal and the traditional fall taste
Maddy B.
Hampshire, TN
I don't love these but I'm not a huge fan of candy corn, anyway. Typical candy corn taste.
Stephany F.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite Halloween candy! Halloween wouldn’t be the same without it! It’s so addicting!!
Laura d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
i can't do fall or Halloween without getting my candy corn! one of my Favorite fall candies
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm am old school girl and I love this stuff!!

I've made myself sick by eating way to much!
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
I love this time of year. Getting my hands on candy corn is the best part for me at least.
Alicia R.
These are good but I can only eat a few they start making my stomach hurt if I have to much
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.