BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Holy October give me all the candy corn!! I can’t believe some people don’t like this stuff?
Non N.
My favorite Halloween treat is candy corn love this time of year I get to eat my fave sweets.
Yaffa A.
I use these every Thanksgiving to create little turkey cupcakes. It's a huge hit every year!
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
I love this time of year. Getting my hands on candy corn is the best part for me at least.
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
It's not the brand I don't like it's the candy I've always hated candy corn! Even as a kid!
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not like candy corn at all but I could understand why others like it. It's very sweet.
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm am old school girl and I love this stuff!!

I've made myself sick by eating way to much!
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy. It's just so good and easy to buy :-) def buy it
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Candy corn is good to use to love getting it for Halloween and it's so good love the colors
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I always seem to get a stale tasting box of candy around halloween time of this candy corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.