BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claudia T.
Greensboro, NC
Love this brand of Candy Corn we always stock up in October. The whole family really enjoy eating these right up. Can be be found in about every store that sells candy. Really reccomend this brand.
Cinthia D.
Weslaco Tx
Absolutely love candy corn how come you not? They’re great and taste so good I always buy them during Halloween / autumn season they’re so delicious and great value truly recommend to everyone
Ka H.
Merced, CA
I love this brand of candy corn because it tastes sweeter than other brands. Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat because they are bite size of sweetness. I love stuffing as many in my mouth as possible. I love the taste blends in my mouth.
Tianna A.
Detroit, MI
Whoever said candy corn was nasty haven't tried Brach's candy corn! I can't believe this is even up for debate! Candy corn is a Halloween stapleand will forever be one of my favorites!
Christopher H.
Tampa, FL
Nothing gets you more into the mood for Halloween than candy corn!! I love this treat during the fall season, as it's both sweet and crunchy. As well as, it is one of the few candies that does not become stuck in your teeth.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
What can I say? It's candy corn. A few pieces go a long way due to the sweetness and it's definitely a fall only candy for me. It's fun and a great tradition for my autumn pumpkin bowl.
Katie K.
Baytown
I have loved this brand of candy corn since I was a kid and now my kids enjoy eating them with me. They are colorful, cute and delicious. Thanks for making a delicious Halloween treat my whole family can enjoy!
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
Every fall I get candy corn and peanuts and mix the two for a great yummy fall treat. Some people get in the fall mood with pumpkin spices well this mix does it for me! It's cheap and easy to find at any store!
Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
When I see candy corn I get excited cause it seems like u can only find this candy around Halloween. The taste of it is delicious and for me this is a must have candy for halloween.
Raquel G.
I love candy corn. As soon as I see this on the shelves at the store I buy I bag and eat until I’m sick. My mother and I are the only ones in my family who like these so it was like our own little secret treat
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.