BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jess t.
Candy corn is an okay candy
It's good but not the best
Other candies are better
Recommend 7/10
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I am not a big candy corn fan I think it taste like wax it even has a texture of wax. It is OK.
Nicole G.
I love candy corn i could eat this stuff all day but i have a hard time finding it where i live
Sophia 🦋.
Not my favorite type of candy, but it is good! :) would recommend especially during Halloween!
Abigail S.
Norfolk
Such a great product in October. Eating and smelling this is such a product to use in the fall.
Lania h.
one of my favorite Halloween candies. They are so very good, and so sweet. I could eat all day.
Zahraa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
i love this candy during halloween tastes good and also brings back memories when i was younger
Hannah H.
Longview, WA
I love candy corn! The only down side is that it is pretty much only sold one time of the year.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
My husband hates these, but I can't stop eating them in the fall.

So waxy and delicious, LOL
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
I don't like these at all! They taste gross and are way too sweet. Would not recommend these!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.