BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lexx B.
Candy corn is my fave!!! Omg! I could eat these all day long! They are just so sweet and yummy!
Liz G.
These were okay a little to sweet for my liking. Texture was also kinda weird. Would not recomm
Trinity H.
This is my favorite candy and candy corn. It is great. And it is cheap. And can get it anywhere
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I buy candy corn year round it's one of my favorite things to snack on that's sweet! I love it
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
This is my favorite brand of candy corn! They are so soft and chewy and I absolutely love it!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite trick or treat candy for Halloween! Best of the best can't go wrong with these ❤️😭
Layla C.
No son mis favoritos, pero me agradan aunque no soy de comer muchos caramelos , pero me agradan
Yazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this candy corn! I always look forward to this season in order to get some candy corns!
Daisy T.
Staten Island, NY
These aren't my favorite candy but they aren't the worst. However, every year I always get them
bekah r.
Debary, FL
These are a must have at my House around holoween. They are super festive, soft and very tasty
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.