BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Natalie C.
Forest, VA
What is Halloween without some candy corn? This is my favorite type of candy corn for Halloween!
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
My favorite Halloween candy! I wait all year for these candy corn treats. My kids love them too.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love candy corn! This is the ONLY good brand! So sweet! I always buy bags of this in the fall!
Urvashi B.
There are two types of people: people who love candy corn and those who don't. I LOVE candy corn.
Barbara T.
Used to eat a whole bag of these now i can only eat so much before my stomach starts to hurt me.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
It tastes so good! I love candy corn, it is my favorite candy, and Brach's is just so delicious.
Johanna l.
All time favorite Halloween candy.. OMG candy corn is the best since we was small yummy yummy 🎃🎃
Maria M.
Porterville, CA
I love this type of candy during Halloween time. Its sweet and tasty. The colors are awesome too.
Jennifer D.
Probably one of the worst tasting candies that I've ever had. Very waxy.regardless of the brand.
Laura M.
The one and only candy corn for fall! Always sweet, fresh, and delicious! It's hard to put down!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.