BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Perla D.
Brownsville, TX
Omg! The best, they taste better than any other brand, I am like addicted to them (well kinda lol)
Kathryn C.
I'm not a fan of candy corn. I don't like the texture or taste. Definitely my least favorite candy.
Alexis M.
I absolutely love candy corn. It is one of my favorite traditions to go out and buy it every year.
Josephine S.
Can't wait for Halloween to eat candy corn again! I love these candies! So yummy and not too sweet
Jada B.
Is it even Halloween without candy corn?!? I love this brand of candy corn! It’s the perfect candy!
Loremil J.
I like this candy! I got this to give out to the kids and they were all saying, "Ohh Candy Corn!!"
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
My favorite Halloween candy! I wait all year for these candy corn treats. My kids love them too.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Cant have Halloween without candy corn. This is the best brand of candy corn, has a great flavor.
Aliesha A.
I love this candy corn. It taste so sweet and delicious. I could eat it all day. Love the flavor.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.