BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
My absolute favorite Halloween candy! I could eat these all day! These need to be year-round candies!
Alexis M.
I absolutely love candy corn. It is one of my favorite traditions to go out and buy it every year.
April T.
My all time favorite Halloween candy. This one of many things I look forward to when Fall arrives.
Kathryn C.
I'm not a fan of candy corn. I don't like the texture or taste. Definitely my least favorite candy.
Loremil J.
I like this candy! I got this to give out to the kids and they were all saying, "Ohh Candy Corn!!"
Josephine S.
Can't wait for Halloween to eat candy corn again! I love these candies! So yummy and not too sweet
Ashley V.
I love candy corn, like all year 'round. Brach's is the best hands down. I wouldn't buy any other.
Reese B.
Blythewood, SC
Always a classic! The only candy corn I will ever eat. I stock up during Halloween clearance, lol.
Perla D.
Brownsville, TX
Omg! The best, they taste better than any other brand, I am like addicted to them (well kinda lol)
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I have been eating these candies sence I was a little girl. They are so good. They are very sweet.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.