BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Definitely a Halloween must have! My favorite Halloween candy! It's yummy and you can never have enough
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this time of the season because I get to eat all the candy corn I want! I absolutely love them!
Lita L.
pittsburgh
I love candy corn so muchhhh!!!!!!!! It's so sweet it is a definite must have for the Halloween season.
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
An October treat! Nothing says Halloween like candy corn, and this is the best brand I've come across.
Tia K.
One of my favorite Halloween candies! Love Brachs the best. Soo yummy! The pumpkins are also delicious
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
My absolute favorite Halloween candy! I could eat these all day! These need to be year-round candies!
Kasha M.
I love this candy including around Halloween time. They are great to handout and decorate with also.
Kayli I.
Lima, OH
Halloween wouldn't be the same without this yummy treat! I'll keep buying candy corn every Halloween!
Tricia T.
Arlington, VA
These are tasty and taste even better if you eat the with peanuts. Then they taste like a payday bar!
Alexandria V.
Best brand of candy corn, no doubt! I've had a few others and they just taste cheap and corn-syrupy!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???