BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i will always have a love hate relationship with this candy. it's so sweet but to much makes me sick
Dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love candy corn that I'm finding myself stocking up for the whole year during Halloween!
Jeniffer a.
One of my favorite halloween candy they are really good idea give this candy 5 stars they are so good
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
not too big of a fan of candy corn but this is a great brand to get it from. Brach's has great candy
Sabrina S.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another Halloween must have! You must always have candy corn out for Halloween festivities!!
Caroline M.
anderson
I could eat candy corn for days! Love it so much near Halloween but I wish it was a year round treat
Nicole V.
I don't really like candy corn because of how sweet they are. But we always buy these for Halloween!
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
My absolute favorite Halloween candy! I could eat these all day! These need to be year-round candies!
Dara M.
Favorite Halloween/fall candy I love candy corn. It's so yummy and affordable. I find it at Walmart
Kathryn C.
I'm not a fan of candy corn. I don't like the texture or taste. Definitely my least favorite candy.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.