BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Miranda b.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these candy corn candy. Very sweet and delicious candy. One of my go to candies during Halloween.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
These are the most yummy candy ever! I have to have them every Halloween. I really recommend them!!!!!!
Regina O.
Nothing says fall like candy corn and Brachs has the best! Love this product and I buy it every year!
Victoria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i will always have a love hate relationship with this candy. it's so sweet but to much makes me sick
Valerie B.
San Jacinto, CA
I love candy corn it's my favorite treat for this Halloween season. It's perfect for your sweet tooth
Brittany K.
One of my favorite candies. They taste really good. They should be available all year long though :(
D B.
Classic! I know candy corn isn't everyone's favorite but I love to snack on the anytime of the year.
Jeniffer a.
One of my favorite halloween candy they are really good idea give this candy 5 stars they are so good
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
I love this, i can eat them all the time they are absolutely grrat especially since they are little.
Sabrina S.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another Halloween must have! You must always have candy corn out for Halloween festivities!!
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
Who loves candy corn!m? I’ve tried to like them but i can’t seem too
Megan H.
WHATS YOUR CRAZY FOOD COMBO!! I like to mix Brach's, Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 Oz + Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts - Salted (Not My Picture)
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually like this candy! ☺