BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
D B.
Classic! I know candy corn isn't everyone's favorite but I love to snack on the anytime of the year.
Alex V.
Best brand of candy corn, no doubt! I've had a few others and they just taste cheap and corn-syrupy!
brittany s.
Irvine, KY
Best candy corn out there. It is for sure my favorite brand of Candy Corn and it's not pricey either!
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
My absolute favorite Halloween candy! I could eat these all day! These need to be year-round candies!
Dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love candy corn that I'm finding myself stocking up for the whole year during Halloween!
Regina O.
Nothing says fall like candy corn and Brachs has the best! Love this product and I buy it every year!
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
I can't wait for this time of year to get my hands on brachs candy corn!! By far my favorite candy!!
Kayli I.
Lima , OH
Halloween wouldn't be the same without this yummy treat! I'll keep buying candy corn every Halloween!
Sabrina S.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another Halloween must have! You must always have candy corn out for Halloween festivities!!
Sierra J.
Meridian
I live for candy corn. Im about the only person in my family that is actually crazy about Candy corn
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.