BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Victoria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i will always have a love hate relationship with this candy. it's so sweet but to much makes me sick
Patricia R.
Brownsville , TX
Ah los recuerdos! Son ricos, divertidos, un clásico los días de bruja, el dulce que no puede faltar.
Nicole V.
I don't really like candy corn because of how sweet they are. But we always buy these for Halloween!
D B.
Classic! I know candy corn isn't everyone's favorite but I love to snack on the anytime of the year.
Brittany K.
One of my favorite candies. They taste really good. They should be available all year long though :(
Caroline M.
anderson
I could eat candy corn for days! Love it so much near Halloween but I wish it was a year round treat
Brenda V.
Weslaco, TX
I love these candies. They're great for Halloween as well. I love the taste and texture they contain
Valerie B.
San Jacinto, CA
I love candy corn it's my favorite treat for this Halloween season. It's perfect for your sweet tooth
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
I love this, i can eat them all the time they are absolutely grrat especially since they are little.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
I can't wait for this time of year to get my hands on brachs candy corn!! By far my favorite candy!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.