BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Carla L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Soooo good and always a fall favorite! Not so great for your teeth and lots of sugar but such a favorite!
Airis M.
Dallastown, PA
My all time favorite fall/ Halloween candy. ❤ Favorite Holiday is Halloween so it does me great justice.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this candy corn especially now its made with real honey reminds me of the halloween live the flavor
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
Love this candy corn best brand and best flavor around a family tradition of mine going back generations
Brandi T.
Best candy corn I've tried so far! Not to hard, just right. I've never been a huge fan but I enjoy these!
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn so much and this brand is the best one out there compared to other. Excellent flavor
Miranda b.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these candy corn candy. Very sweet and delicious candy. One of my go to candies during Halloween.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
These are the most yummy candy ever! I have to have them every Halloween. I really recommend them!!!!!!
Jamie S.
Des Moines, IA
Worse tasting candy ever! 😷 still buy it every year just because it's Halloween. A must have every year
Keshia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not really a fan of them. I tried them but I just can't get pass the taste. Taste really don't draw me.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???