BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
These are the most yummy candy ever! I have to have them every Halloween. I really recommend them!!!!!!
Daphne C.
Oh how my husband love this candy!..He enjoy's it year round even though his birthday is on Halloween.
Betsy W.
Brach's Candy Corn is the best ever! It's never stale and has a good flavor, unlike many other brands.
Miranda b.
Robstown , TX
Love these candy corn candy. Very sweet and delicious candy. One of my go to candies during Halloween.
Lita L.
pittsburgh
I love candy corn so muchhhh!!!!!!!! It's so sweet it is a definite must have for the Halloween season.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
not too big of a fan of candy corn but this is a great brand to get it from. Brach's has great candy
Brenda V.
Weslaco, TX
I love these candies. They're great for Halloween as well. I love the taste and texture they contain
Patricia R.
Brownsville, TX
Ah los recuerdos! Son ricos, divertidos, un clásico los días de bruja, el dulce que no puede faltar.
Sierra J.
Meridian
I live for candy corn. Im about the only person in my family that is actually crazy about Candy corn
Victoria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i will always have a love hate relationship with this candy. it's so sweet but to much makes me sick
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.