BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Keshia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not really a fan of them. I tried them but I just can't get pass the taste. Taste really don't draw me.
Leila E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn so much and this brand is the best one out there compared to other. Excellent flavor
Brenda E.
I didn't like these they were not my favorite but for Halloween we got the tradition of getting these.
Miranda b.
Robstown , TX
Love these candy corn candy. Very sweet and delicious candy. One of my go to candies during Halloween.
Daphne C.
Oh how my husband love this candy!..He enjoy's it year round even though his birthday is on Halloween.
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
These Candy's are good but you can't eat a whole lot of them because if you do they will make you sick

Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
I love this time of the season because I get to eat all the candy corn I want! I absolutely love them!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
Candy corn is my favorite around this time of the year! You can't go wrong! It's a Halloween tradition.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
These are the most yummy candy ever! I have to have them every Halloween. I really recommend them!!!!!!
Spontaneous W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All time favorite must have Candy
Absolutely sweet tooth every hoilday.
I love love love this candy ...
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.