BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. This always gets me into the Halloween spirit! Totally recommend Brach's brand, they taste the best! Great for a quick snack or if you have a sweet tooth, definitely satisfying!
Delia R.
Fort Wayne Indiana
this is one of my favorite candys. Especially around Halloween, it just brings the whole household Halloween look together. It's has a very convenient price and can be purchased alost everywhere
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 40 oz more...
Brach's Apple Mix Candy Corn totally is not worthy of the Brach's brand name. I am a candy corn (and pumpkin) fanatic. I was so excited when my grandsons found this new candy corn and brought it to me.

As soon as I opened the resealable bag, I thought there was an issue. The candy looked sticky and odd. Then trying to get a few pieces out of the bag confirmed my suspicions that there was a problem - a big sticky gooey one! The eight ounces of candy was stuck together and came out in four or five chunks.

Surprising to me was the taste. I have eaten Brach's brand candy corn in its multiple flavors for nearly three decades and always loved it. This particular mix was barely palatable to me. Sadly, the majority of the Apple Mix Candy Corn was disposed of. I did wait until my grandsons left to toss it so I would not hurt their 3, 8, and 11 year old feelings.

Brach's, ya have to do better. I do not like when one of my favorite brands lets me down! Brach's Candy Corn Caramel Apple
Nida S.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
These are always a MUST for Halloween. I don't think any brand does it better than them either. Sweet but not too sweet and no crazy ingredients either. Win win for my household during October.
Kristi T.
Burlington, TX
This is one of my favorite things about Halloween is the candy corn!!!!!! 😍❤ I'm so in love I buy a bag every day!!! Couldn't live with out this candy or the candy corn pumpkins 🎃 omggggg!!!! If you haven't tried you should
Andrea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't care what anyone says candy corn is the best halloween candy! Nothing says Halloween more than candy corn and I will fight anyone who disagrees. I always get a bag or two every year!
Ruby J.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my favorite Halloween candy! I get in the Halloween spirit when I start seeing these in stores. Most people hate them but I love them and they are super affordable. Happy Halloween!! 🎃
Debi M.
Independence, MO
Review for: Brach's 7oz Candy Corn (Pack of 2) more...
You just can’t go wrong with the classic candy corn at Halloween time! (I know not everyone agrees 😄). It’s easy to find in every grocery store, drugstore, anywhere! It doesn’t take much to satisfy your sweet tooth either!
Stacy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I know, not everyone likes candy corn, but if you're going to eat it, this is the best. It's creamy and doesn't taste waxy like some other brands. It's the best candy corn out there and the only candy corn I'll ever eat.
angel d.
I will make myself sick every year when i eat candy corn. Im in love with these and i buy at least 5 to 6 bags every halloween. As soon as see on shelf i know its my favorite time of year.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back