BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Debi M.
Independence, MO
You just can’t go wrong with the classic candy corn at Halloween time! (I know not everyone agrees 😄). It’s easy to find in every grocery store, drugstore, anywhere! It doesn’t take much to satisfy your sweet tooth either!
Ruby J.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite Halloween candy! I get in the Halloween spirit when I start seeing these in stores. Most people hate them but I love them and they are super affordable. Happy Halloween!! 🎃
Stacy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I know, not everyone likes candy corn, but if you're going to eat it, this is the best. It's creamy and doesn't taste waxy like some other brands. It's the best candy corn out there and the only candy corn I'll ever eat.
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
One of my favorites things about Halloween has to be the candy-corn. If you love sweets then you will love the candy-corn. You can practically find it anywhere like Walmart, target or cvs.
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
Love this candy! When you go to the store and see these out you know it’s almost Halloween! I always end up getting a bag or two! Love the taste brings me back to my childhood! I will recommend this and continue to purchase!
angel d.
I will make myself sick every year when i eat candy corn. Im in love with these and i buy at least 5 to 6 bags every halloween. As soon as see on shelf i know its my favorite time of year.
Chantle B.
Love candy corn (I know I'm weird and okay with it). Every year I always look forward to seeing this in the stores. It just means it's fall and gets me into the holiday spirit for Halloween!
Laura M.
Yuma, AZ
I LOVE it his candy!! Not only is it delicious but it looks so cute and festive in all my Halloween serving dishes! I also love putting them in hurricane glasses for a great centerpiece!
Betty G.
Texarkana, AR
I love when halloween comes because that means lots of of favorite candy!!!! Candy Corn!! I can eat a whole bag of it all at one time... It isnt expensive which means not good since i can eat so much at one time lol.
Claudia T.
Greensboro, NC
Love this brand of Candy Corn we always stock up in October. The whole family really enjoy eating these right up. Can be be found in about every store that sells candy. Really reccomend this brand.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.