BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I don't like candy corn, but this is what my parents purchase, because my mother enjoys it. They buy it every fall and leave it in a bowl for everyone to enjoy, but I don't personally enjoy it, the taste and consistency just isn't for me.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
OK I LOVE LOVE LOVE CANDY CORNS!! You must try them if you’ve never experienced these. They make your sweet tooth immediately go away and you crave more and more! They are so cheap and easy to find! I recommend you get your hands on these!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Oh my I love these so much! Nothing says Halloween like the smell, taste and sight of candy corn! I eat so much of this during the fall and Brach's makes the best hands down! I am always buying more and more in the fall. They're so delicious ! Lots of flavor and not super waxy like other brands.
Tracy J.
Bonne Terre, MO
Brach's candy corn is a staple and sign of Halloween in my home every year. It is a family tradition every year for as long as I can remember to have Brach's candy corn sitting out in a candy dish for company or family. Of course the candy dish is filled up regularly because candy that good will not keep long in our family. We buy the chocolate candy corn and regular every year. Brach's always has the best candy and has been trusted for generations by my own family.
Nastashia Dawn F.
Crossville
You know, there is a lot if unnecessary hate for candy corn. I guess it's like pineapple on pizza; some like it & some don't. Well, I absolutely love candy corn! Especially Brach's!

You can purchase it almost ANYWHERE. It never feels like Halloween until I have had a handful of delicious candy corn. If you can't eat more than a handful, bag it up in little baggies for Trick or Treaters. Throw it at the ones playing tricks. It has multiple uses.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brachs Candy Corn is amazing! I love this Fall/Halloween staple. I have to eat some every year around this time. The flavor is great and super addicting. This is the only candy corn I like as the others are knock offs and don't have the true flavor! The price is decent although I've noticed they did increase their pricing an extra $1 this year! It's worth it though! You can buy this product at Walmart, Meijers or almost any other grocery retail.
Cary M.
I absolutely look forward for Halloween just so I can stock up on my candy corn!!! I love then autumn mix because it has the chocolate ones and the little pumpkins as well! everyone should get these!!! the brach's brand is the best it actually doesn't taste like plastic.
Julia M.
There are candy corn lovers and haters in the world- I'm a lover- in moderation. Brach's is always soft, never waxy. When you open the bag it just smells like Halloween. And they are iconic. Even if you don't like the taste, these are the orange, yellow and white candies that are vivid in fall crafts and candy dishes.
My guess if you don't like candy corn, your parents or whoever bought the knockoffs or let them get stale. These are the one.
Mayra M.
I love it when Halloween time comes around. And the main reason for me to love this Holiday is for the Candy Corn. I love this candy especially around this time. And I love the colors of it orange, yellow and white love the colors on it. I also put them on my teeth and pretend they are my fangs lol. And my kids love it. My favorite candy. I would totally recommend this candy if you haven't tried it. I am sure you will love it as well.
amber n.
Whitesburg, KY
Brachs candy corn is by far the best candg corn on the market! I ve tried multiple brands and none can compare to the soft mellow cream texture! They just melt in your mouth! Brachs candy corn is a halloween tradition in our family when October rolls around the first thing on my mind is CANDY CORN and of course it has to be BRACHS!!! SO SO YUMMY!! Brach's Candy Corn
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.