BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
This is my favorite Halloween candy i wish I could get it year round. It has a caramel like flavor to it.
Sabrina S.
Weston , VT
Love the candy corn such a classic. Love the taste. Yummy! This is one of my favorite Halloween candies.
Carla L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Soooo good and always a fall favorite! Not so great for your teeth and lots of sugar but such a favorite!
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
I hate candy corn... i don't like how it taste and the texture is just wrong My daughter likes it though
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
Glorified, pure, disgusting sugar.
So fake tasting and I'm not sure how people actually enjoy this stuff.
Airis M.
Dallastown, PA
My all time favorite fall/ Halloween candy. ❤ Favorite Holiday is Halloween so it does me great justice.
Williesha B.
I freaking LOVE candy corn!!! Many people don't like it, but I don't understand why! It's sooooo good!!!😀
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
I buy candy corn every yearfor Halloween! I love the candy and it's a tradition! Always a good price too!
Ashley L.
This is my all time favorite halloween candy! It's a classic. It is full of sugar but it tastes so good!
Sam E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why am I so addicted to this stuff.My sister and I by bags to set aside for when we have a sweet tooth.=)
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.