BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
not the biggest fan of candy corn. i will snack on them when it's fall, but i won't specifically buy them.
Cristy R.
Davenport, FL
This gets me in the Halloween spirit but mostly autumn season. It tastes delicious and is made with honey.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
When I see these in the store I know it's starting to become fall and Halloween is right around the corner.
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely hate candy corns.the taste is horrible and the way they Break up in your mouth is even worse.
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
Love this candy corn best brand and best flavor around a family tradition of mine going back generations
Sabrina S.
Weston , VT
Love the candy corn such a classic. Love the taste. Yummy! This is one of my favorite Halloween candies.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
I love candy corn! This is my favorite candy corn brand. I always make sure i buy it on Halloween season.
Brianna M.
Candy corn used to be my favorite candy. I still enjoy candy corn. I wish candy corn was sold year round
Ashley L.
This is my all time favorite halloween candy! It's a classic. It is full of sugar but it tastes so good!
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
Glorified, pure, disgusting sugar.
So fake tasting and I'm not sure how people actually enjoy this stuff.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.