BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always start craving candy acorn around Halloween time. This brand is my go to because it taste so great.
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
I love candy corn! I can only eat a little at a time but yum! It reminds me of fall, my fave time of year!
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
A lot of people don't like candy corn but I love this. It's so cute and it's the perfect Halloween snack!!
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
My favorite fall treat! Look forward to these sugary goodnesses every year!!!! Brachs is the only way to go
Laura W.
Battle creek, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My ultimate favorite munchies for halloween. Too bad they are only seasonal. I have to share with my dogs.
Liza P.
sunrise
I am in love with candy corn. Now my son enjoys it as well. This is our all time favorite Halloween treat.
tiffany c.
Cooper, TX
The absolute best candy corn on the market. Love it! Great mixed with peanuts.... Tastes like a payday!
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
I love this candy so much! My favorite Halloween candy of all time. It's always priced well and available!
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
My favorite fall candy love the color taste and texture of this candy and the price is even great also....
shaylene b.
Hemet, CA
Such a classic Halloween staple! Always need to keep a bowl of these out for little hands to get a hold of!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.