BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely hate candy corns.the taste is horrible and the way they Break up in your mouth is even worse.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
My favorite fall treat! Look forward to these sugary goodnesses every year!!!! Brachs is the only way to go
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always start craving candy acorn around Halloween time. This brand is my go to because it taste so great.
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
My favorite fall candy love the color taste and texture of this candy and the price is even great also....
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good taste like wax though. Lol hate candy corn with a passion but it is a symbol of halloween sooooo? 😂😂😂😂
Sarah L.
I love eating these in fall I always crave this they taste so good and they bring up my mood for Halloween.
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
A lot of people don't like candy corn but I love this. It's so cute and it's the perfect Halloween snack!!
Dana T.
The best candy corn - add cocktail peanuts to Brachs candy corn and make a delicious sweet and salty mix -
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
I love candy corn! I can only eat a little at a time but yum! It reminds me of fall, my fave time of year!
Liza P.
sunrise
I am in love with candy corn. Now my son enjoys it as well. This is our all time favorite Halloween treat.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.