BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
This is my ultimate favorite candy although I have also I have more that I like but candy corn is my ultimate
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you have a huge sweet tooth, this is the perfect candy for you. In my opinion, this candy tastes very bad.
Sarah A.
I absolutely love this brand of candy corn. It tastes delicious and it does not taste like plastic. So good!
Jillian S.
This is a must have at Halloween, or just in the Fall. So yummy! I definitely can't get sick of candy corn.
Kaye G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn. I know it's purely sugar but I don't give a heck. I love real corn and I love candy corn.
Jessica O.
I look forward to this Halloween favorite every year! It's a classic, and remains delicious year after year!
Casey I.
Saint Louis, MO
It's not Halloween without candy corn! I personally enjoy candy corn. It's tradition to buy some every year!
Miriam G.
Pacoima, CA
Omg the memories coming back in with these candies. They are somewhat good but have a
Very childhood memories
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
I love candy corn, but only around halloween. Its a seasonal thing for me. It gets me in the halloween mood.
Kelly R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy and the only bad thing is they are all sugar.but once a yr you should have a sweet tooth.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.