BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Britni R.
Best brand of candy corn! Will not buy any others. The flavor is spot on and they are always soft not chewy.
Jillian S.
This is a must have at Halloween, or just in the Fall. So yummy! I definitely can't get sick of candy corn.
Tori R.
North Olmsted, OH
By far the best brand of candy corn out there. Grab a bag with the little pumpkins in it for an extra treat.
Jessica O.
I look forward to this Halloween favorite every year! It's a classic, and remains delicious year after year!
darian s.
ogdensburg
i love these so much! i remember when i was a kid my cousin and i ate so many when we sneezed it was orange!
Kaye G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn. I know it's purely sugar but I don't give a heck. I love real corn and I love candy corn.
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
i love this brand because it taste amazing. i recommend it to some one who likes something colorful and tasty
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I always loved them growing up, but the older I get the more I realize that they really aren't the greatest!
Kelly R.
These are so yummy and the only bad thing is they are all sugar.but once a yr you should have a sweet tooth.
Crystal V.
Galt, CA
Love enjoying these any time of the year not only Halloween time. They are a bit sweet so don't eat too many.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.