BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha V.
2 stars because I love the colors and tradition of candy corn but i don't like the flavor or texture of it !
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
i love this brand because it taste amazing. i recommend it to some one who likes something colorful and tasty
Jillian S.
This is a must have at Halloween, or just in the Fall. So yummy! I definitely can't get sick of candy corn.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is my favorite Halloween Candy.. definitely a childhood best and amazing for about any holiday too.. 💕💕
Destini W.
Birmingham , AL
It's a classic, but it is yum and pretty addictive. They are also great for decorating any Halloween things.
Cathy S.
I hate candy corns. I don't know what it is a bout it. I think it's because it's so sweet and gritty tasting
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you have a huge sweet tooth, this is the perfect candy for you. In my opinion, this candy tastes very bad.
Britni R.
Best brand of candy corn! Will not buy any others. The flavor is spot on and they are always soft not chewy.
Erin H.
One of my fall go-to candies. Sweet, soft, and melts in your mouth! Great flavor. Perfect for fall holidays!
Carina R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn. It's my go to trick or treat snack! I can never get enough of these during Halloween time.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.