BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
cynthia s.
Wow, I love candy corn remind me my childhood when my grandma and I share it, now I doing the same with my kids
Sara L.
This is my absolute favorite Halloween candy! I wait for it to come out every year. I could eat the whole bag!
Erica W.
P C Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have to have candy corn every halloween! Best time of the year! 🎃 so yummy, especially made with real honey🔥
Jennifer H.
Horrible! Worst candy you will ever eat!! Don't ever bother buying this!! Would not recommend this to anyone
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
This is my ultimate favorite candy although I have also I have more that I like but candy corn is my ultimate
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I always loved them growing up, but the older I get the more I realize that they really aren't the greatest!
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is my favorite Halloween Candy.. definitely a childhood best and amazing for about any holiday too.. 💕💕
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you have a huge sweet tooth, this is the perfect candy for you. In my opinion, this candy tastes very bad.
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
This whole favorite candy by states is hilarious! I live in TN and love candy corn for the Halloween holiday.
Tori R.
North Olmsted, OH
By far the best brand of candy corn out there. Grab a bag with the little pumpkins in it for an extra treat.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.