BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Stephanie S.
Manchester, NH
My favorite Halloween candy, of all time! Walmart or target always has them:) Easy to even hide from my kids🙌🏼
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN
I use these to make a mix with pretzels and chocolate chips. Delicious! Great when you need a quick sugar rush.
Elisa H.
Bridgeport, CT
My favorite Halloween candy overate it all my life. It taste awesome. I think I may go buy a bag tomorrow lol.
Danielle B.
New Milford, CT
I absolutely love candy corn. I only buy Brach's every year. Other brands can't compete with taste or texture.
cynthia s.
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Wow, I love candy corn remind me my childhood when my grandma and I share it, now I doing the same with my kids
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
I'm sorry to say but I cannot stand candy corn. I'm sure brachs is a good brand but it is just so gross to me.
rosa c.
San Jose , CA
love them . they are some of my favorite Halloween candy that i can't get enough of during the Halloween season

Carlynn J.
Carterville, MO
My family buys candy corn every fall. One of my favorite types of candy. Love that it is made with real honey.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these. I always make Halloween hot chocolate with these and my daughter loves them So does my husband....
karissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hate these. that's all I gotta say like the pumpkin ones are nasty and these like ugh who came up with this lol
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???