BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
the best October candy ever my whole family lo es my kids and great for snacks .also good for creation projects
Carlynn J.
Carterville, MO
My family buys candy corn every fall. One of my favorite types of candy. Love that it is made with real honey.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
This candy definitely gets me in the mood for Halloween I love it has been a favorite of mine since childhood 🙌
Bec a.
Clifton park, NY
Best candy corn brand out there. I love to make rice krispi treats and then throw these into them its delicious
Wendy M.
I love candy corn, it's so good! My family hated it so I don't have to worry about sharing! Seriously love it.
Elisa H.
Bridgeport, CT
My favorite Halloween candy overate it all my life. It taste awesome. I think I may go buy a bag tomorrow lol.
Sara L.
This is my absolute favorite Halloween candy! I wait for it to come out every year. I could eat the whole bag!
Jennifer D.
This is a great Halloween great. I love candy corn and the Mello creme pumpkins also. These have a great flavor
Satin W.
I love candy corn. It makes me feel like a kid again. I look forward to these candies around Halloween time.
Eryn R.
This candy is my favorite. I've loved it since I was little. I joke and say it's my favorite kind of vegetable.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.