BY BRACHS

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Emily D.
The best kind of Halloween candy out there. If October goes by without my eating a bag of these, check my pulse.
Eda T.
Brooklyn, NY
A halloween classic! But too much of it can make you sick! Nonetheless a traditional treat for trick or treaters!
STACY M.
Barnesville, OH
Such a classic fall candy! They are great for snacks and for decorating cakes and cookies! Such a timeless candy!
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I love candy corn and it's peanuts mixed together it is the best . I wait for it every year. My aunt buys the mix
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
i love love love candy corn like its hard to find these in store till holloween come but like these are the best.
Kinsley R.
I'll never get tired of brachs candy corn. It never gets old. It tastes wonderful. It also is great for Halloween
Jasmine B.
As a little kid my mom never let me eat these ...I would only get them on hallowwen...but they are actually good
H Y.
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
Seriously, it’s not October without these triangle-shaped, tri-colored goodies. Brach's Candy Corn
devyn w.
Decatur, GA
The best seasonal candy!! an all time favorite that will never go out of style!! i look forward to it every year
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
I love candy corn and this is the only brand that I ever get! Love making butterfinger balls out of them as well!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???