BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
This candy definitely gets me in the mood for Halloween I love it has been a favorite of mine since childhood 🙌
Satin W.
I love candy corn. It makes me feel like a kid again. I look forward to these candies around Halloween time.
Stephanie S.
Manchester, NH
My favorite Halloween candy, of all time! Walmart or target always has them:) Easy to even hide from my kids🙌🏼
Eryn R.
This candy is my favorite. I've loved it since I was little. I joke and say it's my favorite kind of vegetable.
Esther K.
Pasadena , CA
I love candy corn! I don't know why some people don't! Bu You to me they are pretty buttery and not that sweet!
Bec a.
Clifton park, NY
Best candy corn brand out there. I love to make rice krispi treats and then throw these into them its delicious
Danielle B.
New Milford, CT
I absolutely love candy corn. I only buy Brach's every year. Other brands can't compete with taste or texture.
Wendy M.
I love candy corn, it's so good! My family hated it so I don't have to worry about sharing! Seriously love it.
Jennifer D.
This is a great Halloween great. I love candy corn and the Mello creme pumpkins also. These have a great flavor
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love candy corn. It’s my favorite and I stock up on it as soon as it comes out in the store each year
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.