BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Lindsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg these are so addictive if you love sweets and sugar my things like me!!! So easy to find everywhere except I prefer the sugar free or the mix of regular with some of the chocolate ones/pumpkins lol
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
I wish these were around to buy year round. They are that good! I love candy corn, and will only buy Brachs. Great price and usually on sale around Halloween. Made with real honey, and not too sweet.
Aimee P.
Weslaco, TX
Everytime i see this candy it gets me in the Halloween spirit!! Totally recommend this candy for Halloween. Great for everyone who has a sweet tooth. I have tasted other generic brands but i always go back to this brand.
Holly B.
A fall must have!!! I buy this candy corn every year. Classic perfect candy corn flavor and texture perfect eaten alone or with a handful of salted peanuts. Best of all you can find it just about anywhere.
Monica R.
Beaverton, OR
I love candy corn!!!! It defiantly gets me into the halloween spirit! I’ve already gone through two bags! This candy corn is always good quality and always tastes great. I defiantly recommend this product for a halloween treat!
Alexandria T.
Nolensville, TN
The only candy corn that exists in my life and has my heart! I would higgly reccommend this for anyone who wants to celebrate Halloween right! You can find it at just about any store that has halloween candy, it's that popular!
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. This always gets me into the Halloween spirit! Totally recommend Brach's brand, they taste the best! Great for a quick snack or if you have a sweet tooth, definitely satisfying!
Delia R.
Fort Wayne Indiana
this is one of my favorite candys. Especially around Halloween, it just brings the whole household Halloween look together. It's has a very convenient price and can be purchased alost everywhere
Nida S.
These are always a MUST for Halloween. I don't think any brand does it better than them either. Sweet but not too sweet and no crazy ingredients either. Win win for my household during October.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's Apple Mix Candy Corn totally is not worthy of the Brach's brand name. I am a candy corn (and pumpkin) fanatic. I was so excited when my grandsons found this new candy corn and brought it to me.

As soon as I opened the resealable bag, I thought there was an issue. The candy looked sticky and odd. Then trying to get a few pieces out of the bag confirmed my suspicions that there was a problem - a big sticky gooey one! The eight ounces of candy was stuck together and came out in four or five chunks.

Surprising to me was the taste. I have eaten Brach's brand candy corn in its multiple flavors for nearly three decades and always loved it. This particular mix was barely palatable to me. Sadly, the majority of the Apple Mix Candy Corn was disposed of. I did wait until my grandsons left to toss it so I would not hurt their 3, 8, and 11 year old feelings.

Brach's, ya have to do better. I do not like when one of my favorite brands lets me down! Brach's Candy Corn Caramel Apple
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.