BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I beyond love this candy. It's my favorite all year round and is a great potty training incentive for my toddler!
Erykah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Candy corn is definitely a must in my home during Halloween, although i do not care for it myself my family does.
Eda T.
Brooklyn, NY
A halloween classic! But too much of it can make you sick! Nonetheless a traditional treat for trick or treaters!
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN
I use these to make a mix with pretzels and chocolate chips. Delicious! Great when you need a quick sugar rush.
Sacha J.
Carencro, LA
The worst Halloween Candy ever. Too overrated. Just a cone of sugar. Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses are my fav!
karissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hate these. that's all I gotta say like the pumpkin ones are nasty and these like ugh who came up with this lol
Wendy M.
I love candy corn, it's so good! My family hated it so I don't have to worry about sharing! Seriously love it.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Go to goodness of Halloween! Nothing says trick or treat time like the taste of classic candy corn!! Love them!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
I'm sorry to say but I cannot stand candy corn. I'm sure brachs is a good brand but it is just so gross to me.
David W.
Lexington , KY
I love candy corn. I always look forward to Halloween time for candy corn. I'd recommend it to anybody any day
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.