BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Alesha J.
Savannah, GA
Halloween is my favorite time of year just because of candy corn. It's a must that I grab a few bags every year!
Nikki F.
What is Halloween without this candy?! Not Halloween! Can't wait to hit the stores tomorrow for the cheap candy.
Sebrina M.
Columbia
I absoluty love candy corn and everytime i see them i think halloween and fall and i just cant get enough of it.
Hanna S.
Easley, SC
What would the fall season be without a few handfulls of candy corn! Good for snacking, decorating, and snacking!
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Review for: Brach's Candy Corn, 21 oz more...
I don't really care for candy corn kinda tastes like chalk but with sugar. I do like however the color and shape.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
I love candy corn and this is the only brand that I ever get! Love making butterfinger balls out of them as well!
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
It's candy corn ..... Need I say more .... The one thing a kid never wants to see in thier trick or treat bucket
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I beyond love this candy. It's my favorite all year round and is a great potty training incentive for my toddler!
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
I love these these remind me so much of Halloween I love them so tasty I could probably eat a whole bag by myself
Jasmine B.
As a little kid my mom never let me eat these ...I would only get them on hallowwen...but they are actually good
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?

back