BY BRACHS #11 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Hands down the best part of fall! Perfect to have in a bowl for snacking, just don't eat the whole bowl at once.
Shana S.
I'm obsessed with this brand of candy corn. The price is awesome. Deffinately my go to when fall comes around. 🎃
Kinsley R.
I'll never get tired of brachs candy corn. It never gets old. It tastes wonderful. It also is great for Halloween
Sebrina M.
Columbia
I absoluty love candy corn and everytime i see them i think halloween and fall and i just cant get enough of it.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
I love candy corn and this is the only brand that I ever get! Love making butterfinger balls out of them as well!
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Despite all the debates with whether candy corn is good or not I love it! It's the perfect sweet tooth satisfied
Nikki F.
What is Halloween without this candy?! Not Halloween! Can't wait to hit the stores tomorrow for the cheap candy.
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
These are a great fall/ Halloween treat. They are a nice small size when you just need a little something sweet.
Hanna S.
Easley, SC
What would the fall season be without a few handfulls of candy corn! Good for snacking, decorating, and snacking!
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.