BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
STACY M.
Barnesville, OH
Such a classic fall candy! They are great for snacks and for decorating cakes and cookies! Such a timeless candy!
Mai'Le R.
Canton, GA
a lot of people don’t like candy corn, but i love it! it’s so sweet and always gets me into the halloween spirit!
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I beyond love this candy. It's my favorite all year round and is a great potty training incentive for my toddler!
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I love candy corn and it's peanuts mixed together it is the best . I wait for it every year. My aunt buys the mix
Lauren C.
Candy corn is pretty good but it can be too sweet at times but other than that, they're a great Halloween candy!
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
I love candy corn and this is the only brand that I ever get! Love making butterfinger balls out of them as well!
devyn w.
Decatur, GA
The best seasonal candy!! an all time favorite that will never go out of style!! i look forward to it every year
Sarah C.
My favorite. I can not wait till fall comes every year so i can eat some. Its not Halloween with out Candy Corn.
H Y.
Seriously, it’s not October without these triangle-shaped, tri-colored goodies. Brach's Candy Corn
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
i love love love candy corn like its hard to find these in store till holloween come but like these are the best.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.