BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
My kids absolutely love braches candy corn especially with peanuts, we have a dish we keep filled in the fall time.
Rebecca F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just have to say I'm a huge candy corn fan! I absolutely love it! TASTES great, the pumpkin ones are my favorite.
Ashley R.
Meriden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. This brand is by far the best. Candy is always fresh & tastes yummy. The price is just right too
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
These just remind me of my childhood, and are a halloween staple...very sweet though. Not to mention so affordable!
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
So good! My family's favorite other then chocolate ;) These always get me in the mood for fall/ Halloween! #contest
Micaela N.
Borden, IN
I buy these as soon as they hit the shelf. They are an addiction of mine. And I will not give them up any time soon
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite candy to eat during fall. As soon as October hits I am looking g for it in stores.
Eda T.
Brooklyn, NY
A halloween classic! But too much of it can make you sick! Nonetheless a traditional treat for trick or treaters!
Andria B.
Birmingham , AL
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
My fav Halloween candy to pick up near Halloween my kids love it as well.Great for parties and st home snacking .
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
I love these these remind me so much of Halloween I love them so tasty I could probably eat a whole bag by myself
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???