BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
i love love love candy corn like its hard to find these in store till holloween come but like these are the best.
Sarah C.
My favorite. I can not wait till fall comes every year so i can eat some. Its not Halloween with out Candy Corn.
Kristina L.
I am obsessed with candy corn! It is my favorite Halloween treat! I crave them all year around. They are awesome
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I love candy corn and it's peanuts mixed together it is the best . I wait for it every year. My aunt buys the mix
Jasmine B.
As a little kid my mom never let me eat these ...I would only get them on hallowwen...but they are actually good
STACY M.
Barnesville, OH
Such a classic fall candy! They are great for snacks and for decorating cakes and cookies! Such a timeless candy!
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
I love these these remind me so much of Halloween I love them so tasty I could probably eat a whole bag by myself
Mai'Le R.
Statesboro, GA
a lot of people don’t like candy corn, but i love it! it’s so sweet and always gets me into the halloween spirit!
Lauren C.
Candy corn is pretty good but it can be too sweet at times but other than that, they're a great Halloween candy!
Sebrina M.
Columbia
I absoluty love candy corn and everytime i see them i think halloween and fall and i just cant get enough of it.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.