BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andria B.
My fav Halloween candy to pick up near Halloween my kids love it as well.Great for parties and st home snacking .
Erykah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Candy corn is definitely a must in my home during Halloween, although i do not care for it myself my family does.
Eda T.
Brooklyn, NY
A halloween classic! But too much of it can make you sick! Nonetheless a traditional treat for trick or treaters!
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I love candy corn and it's peanuts mixed together it is the best . I wait for it every year. My aunt buys the mix
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love candy corn I buy some every year and keep it stalked until thanksgiving it's my biggest Halloween weakness
Helen S.
Tustin, CA
Omg who doesn't love candy corn? One of my favorites even when it isn't fall season. I can eat them like nothing.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Best Halloween candy everrrrr... who doesn’t love candy corn it’s been a favorite since I was a kid... I love it
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Not a fan of candy corn at all but I purchased this around the holidays- don't like the wax like coating/texture.
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
I don't really care for candy corn kinda tastes like chalk but with sugar. I do like however the color and shape.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.