BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Ashley R.
Meriden , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. This brand is by far the best. Candy is always fresh & tastes yummy. The price is just right too
Sara V.
I love the chocolate candy corn. This is my favorite Halloween candy. I have to get a bag right when they come out.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
So good! My family's favorite other then chocolate ;) These always get me in the mood for fall/ Halloween! #contest
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite candy especially during Halloween . I love the flavor of it even though it is to sweet if eaten a lot.
Ally H.
Love this candy! It's my favorite Halloween candy it's tasty and it looks great displayed! I really recommend these
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just have to say I'm a huge candy corn fan! I absolutely love it! TASTES great, the pumpkin ones are my favorite.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
These just remind me of my childhood, and are a halloween staple...very sweet though. Not to mention so affordable!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
My kids absolutely love braches candy corn especially with peanuts, we have a dish we keep filled in the fall time.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Love love love! My favorite candy of all time. Every year I can't want till Halloween candy. Branches is the best!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite candy to eat during fall. As soon as October hits I am looking g for it in stores.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried using this to make homemade butterfingers?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who else thinks these are gross?? They give me a headache and make me sick to my stomach 🤕🤕
Tia B.
What is candy corn I'm from England so I don't really know I've never tried it and I want to know what it tastes like so if I ever see I can pick it up?
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Do they use peanut oil in their candy corn
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I say they make a cake frosting that tastes like candy corn!!