BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Kelli C.
Manchester, NH
This one is my favorite. It's got the flavor on point, and I love the texture. Yummmm. I get a few bags every year.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can only eat maybe like 2 or 3 then i don't want any more . Also i try doing my own check mix with the candy corn
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH
I'm not a fan off candy corn it taste to waxy or something. Not good to me at all but my kids love it so I buy it.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
We love win candy corn comes out we try to buy as many as we can without being gluttons. but they are so so tasty.
Lisa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn omg Brachs has the best tasting if you ask me, reminds you of a fall day this is a creamy tasting candy
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Look forward to these sugary snacks at Halloween. When they are fresh and soft they will almost melt in your mouth.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
So good! My family's favorite other then chocolate ;) These always get me in the mood for fall/ Halloween! #contest
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite candy especially during Halloween . I love the flavor of it even though it is to sweet if eaten a lot.
Rebecca F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just have to say I'm a huge candy corn fan! I absolutely love it! TASTES great, the pumpkin ones are my favorite.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
These just remind me of my childhood, and are a halloween staple...very sweet though. Not to mention so affordable!
Lycan (Jenn) S.
What would make this candy taste better in your opinion?
Anna L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Does anyone know where you can get the brach's year round in stores?
Shabana I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does anyone really have this as their favorite candy? Ha ha
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love candy corn.. I come across lots of ppl who don't like it.. why is that?! Those of you who don't like it, why?
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH
What is it about candy corn everybody loves? I just don't get it...