BY BRACHS #12 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ally H.
Love this candy! It's my favorite Halloween candy it's tasty and it looks great displayed! I really recommend these
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite candy especially during Halloween . I love the flavor of it even though it is to sweet if eaten a lot.
Jessica A.
Bronx, NY
These are my absolute favorite I wish they were available all year long and not just during the fall and Halloween
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just have to say I'm a huge candy corn fan! I absolutely love it! TASTES great, the pumpkin ones are my favorite.
Sara V.
I love the chocolate candy corn. This is my favorite Halloween candy. I have to get a bag right when they come out.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
These just remind me of my childhood, and are a halloween staple...very sweet though. Not to mention so affordable!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
My kids absolutely love braches candy corn especially with peanuts, we have a dish we keep filled in the fall time.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Love love love! My favorite candy of all time. Every year I can't want till Halloween candy. Branches is the best!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite candy to eat during fall. As soon as October hits I am looking g for it in stores.
Melissa M.
CENTREVILLE, VA
Brach's Candy Corn is my son's favorite out of any brand. He loves candy corn, but prefers this brand over others.
Annie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated the taste, but I do like chocolate for Halloween!
kany m.
oslo
I have never eaten this, is IT good???
denise f.
this is my all time halloween favorite candy. There's not a Halloween that goes by without me buying this candy. I always begin by eating the white layer and then so on. yes, I eat layer by layer.
Brittany W.
Wilmer, AL
Does this candy taste better than any other candy corn ?
Lisa M.
Scotland fife
Are these any good want to try them but heard mixed reviews on this are they hard or chewy?