BY BRACHS

Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Meriden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. This brand is by far the best. Candy is always fresh & tastes yummy. The price is just right too
Melissa M.
CENTREVILLE, VA
Brach's Candy Corn is my son's favorite out of any brand. He loves candy corn, but prefers this brand over others.
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 oz more...
Love these have eaten these since I was a kid they get me in the Halloween mood! if u haven't tried them u should!
Melisa O.
Shelley
Love candy corn, especially since Halloween season is right around the corner. Which mean eat lots of you my foods.
Ally H.
Love this candy! It's my favorite Halloween candy it's tasty and it looks great displayed! I really recommend these
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
An Instant halloween classic treat! I love it and so does my son Jaxson. When we think candy corn, we think Brachs.
Sara V.
I love the chocolate candy corn. This is my favorite Halloween candy. I have to get a bag right when they come out.
Kelli C.
Manchester, NH
This one is my favorite. It's got the flavor on point, and I love the texture. Yummmm. I get a few bags every year.
Sara R.
Petal, MS
These are always nice and soft and full of flavor! Plus they are available year round instead of just in the fall.
Gabrielle W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy sent from hell to torture our souls during halloween. Wouldn't go near it if it was the last candy on earth.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???