BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara R.
Petal, MS
These are always nice and soft and full of flavor! Plus they are available year round instead of just in the fall.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
These just remind me of my childhood, and are a halloween staple...very sweet though. Not to mention so affordable!
Sara V.
I love the chocolate candy corn. This is my favorite Halloween candy. I have to get a bag right when they come out.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite candy to eat during fall. As soon as October hits I am looking g for it in stores.
Ashley R.
Meriden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. This brand is by far the best. Candy is always fresh & tastes yummy. The price is just right too
Melissa M.
CENTREVILLE, VA
Brach's Candy Corn is my son's favorite out of any brand. He loves candy corn, but prefers this brand over others.
Brittany S.
PALM BAY, FL
An Instant halloween classic treat! I love it and so does my son Jaxson. When we think candy corn, we think Brachs.
Andria B.
My fav Halloween candy to pick up near Halloween my kids love it as well.Great for parties and st home snacking .
Erykah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Candy corn is definitely a must in my home during Halloween, although i do not care for it myself my family does.
Eda T.
Brooklyn, NY
A halloween classic! But too much of it can make you sick! Nonetheless a traditional treat for trick or treaters!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.