BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Candy corn is one of my favorites during Halloween and Thanksgiving very affordable good tasting i would recommend
Kelli C.
Manchester, NH
This one is my favorite. It's got the flavor on point, and I love the texture. Yummmm. I get a few bags every year.
Lisa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn omg Brachs has the best tasting if you ask me, reminds you of a fall day this is a creamy tasting candy
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Look forward to these sugary snacks at Halloween. When they are fresh and soft they will almost melt in your mouth.
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite candy especially during Halloween . I love the flavor of it even though it is to sweet if eaten a lot.
Sara R.
Petal, MS
These are always nice and soft and full of flavor! Plus they are available year round instead of just in the fall.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just have to say I'm a huge candy corn fan! I absolutely love it! TASTES great, the pumpkin ones are my favorite.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can only eat maybe like 2 or 3 then i don't want any more . Also i try doing my own check mix with the candy corn
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
So good! My family's favorite other then chocolate ;) These always get me in the mood for fall/ Halloween! #contest
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
Doesn't matter what time of year it is Candy Corn is a great snack. It's just hard to find when it's not halloween.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.