BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
Can't go wrong with the original flavor. Unfortunately not vegan though as a heads up if you know any picky eaters!
Micaela N.
Borden, IN
I buy these as soon as they hit the shelf. They are an addiction of mine. And I will not give them up any time soon
Sara V.
I love the chocolate candy corn. This is my favorite Halloween candy. I have to get a bag right when they come out.
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
Love these have eaten these since I was a kid they get me in the Halloween mood! if u haven't tried them u should!
Melissa B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is a Halloween essential it's not Halloween without candy corn and you can use it to make sooooo many deserts
Ally H.
Love this candy! It's my favorite Halloween candy it's tasty and it looks great displayed! I really recommend these
Nicole R.
Somerset, KY
The best candy corn made!!! There is no comparing Brachs is the best!! Always fresh & have been around forever!
Sara R.
Petal, MS
These are always nice and soft and full of flavor! Plus they are available year round instead of just in the fall.
Gabrielle W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy sent from hell to torture our souls during halloween. Wouldn't go near it if it was the last candy on earth.
Melisa O.
Shelley
Love candy corn, especially since Halloween season is right around the corner. Which mean eat lots of you my foods.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?