BY BRACHS

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy, these are so good I could eat them all day, especially mixed with peanuts!
ArKady B.
I personally don't like them, they upset my stomach, my friends are okay with them I feel like they are way to sweet
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Not a great flavor or texture. I honestly feel like these have the flavor of plastic. Have had far better candy corn.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
I think of Halloween when I see these in the store. I've never been a fan of candy corns. It taste like pure sugar.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite brand of candy corn. It has a melt in the mouth texture and just the perfect amount of sweetness.
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love brachs candy corn. None of the cheaper brands taste nearly as good. They are so sweet you can only eat a couple.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I love candy corns! I don't know why I only eat them around Halloween. I'm pretty sure they sell them all year round.
Julie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't like candy corn but this one. This one doesn't taste so bad. I actually ate a handful and didn't spit it out!
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's candy corn alright. Tastes just like it, if not better than it. Cheap and easy to fill things with around fall!
Tiffany W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best Halloween candy ever! I stock up on this every year so I have it for a while! It is the bomb! Get you some!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???