BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
Love these have eaten these since I was a kid they get me in the Halloween mood! if u haven't tried them u should!
Jessica A.
Bronx, NY
These are my absolute favorite I wish they were available all year long and not just during the fall and Halloween
Gabrielle W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy sent from hell to torture our souls during halloween. Wouldn't go near it if it was the last candy on earth.
Sara V.
I love the chocolate candy corn. This is my favorite Halloween candy. I have to get a bag right when they come out.
Nicole R.
Somerset, KY
The best candy corn made!!! There is no comparing Brachs is the best!! Always fresh & have been around forever!
Ashley R.
Meriden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love candy corn. This brand is by far the best. Candy is always fresh & tastes yummy. The price is just right too
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH
I'm not a fan off candy corn it taste to waxy or something. Not good to me at all but my kids love it so I buy it.
Melisa O.
Shelley
Love candy corn, especially since Halloween season is right around the corner. Which mean eat lots of you my foods.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
We love win candy corn comes out we try to buy as many as we can without being gluttons. but they are so so tasty.
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
Candy corn is one of my favorites during Halloween and Thanksgiving very affordable good tasting i would recommend
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.