BY BRACHS #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite brand of candy corn. It has a melt in the mouth texture and just the perfect amount of sweetness.
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love brachs candy corn. None of the cheaper brands taste nearly as good. They are so sweet you can only eat a couple.
ArKady B.
I personally don't like them, they upset my stomach, my friends are okay with them I feel like they are way to sweet
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I love candy corns! I don't know why I only eat them around Halloween. I'm pretty sure they sell them all year round.
Julie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't like candy corn but this one. This one doesn't taste so bad. I actually ate a handful and didn't spit it out!
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Not a great flavor or texture. I honestly feel like these have the flavor of plastic. Have had far better candy corn.
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy, these are so good I could eat them all day, especially mixed with peanuts!
Brittany G.
I wait all year for candy corn! Definitely one of my favorite candy. I just purchased some at Walmart for 2 dollars!
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's candy corn alright. Tastes just like it, if not better than it. Cheap and easy to fill things with around fall!
Carrie G.
Candy Corn is THE candy of the season. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting! I love that it is made with real honey.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.