BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite Halloween snack, they're so easy to find and they come in several different sized bags
Jill H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really dislike candy corn. I know it's a 'Halloween Tradition" but I can't get past the texture and lack of taste!
Brittany G.
I wait all year for candy corn! Definitely one of my favorite candy. I just purchased some at Walmart for 2 dollars!
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite brand for candy corn! This brand makes the best! Others can’t compare! This brand stands above the rest!
Lila R.
East Grand Forks, MN
One of my favorite Halloween candys, fair price too. I rate it four out of five because too much can be overly sweet.
Ally H.
Love this candy! It's my favorite Halloween candy it's tasty and it looks great displayed! I really recommend these
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Love love love! My favorite candy of all time. Every year I can't want till Halloween candy. Branches is the best!
Micaela N.
Borden, IN
I buy these as soon as they hit the shelf. They are an addiction of mine. And I will not give them up any time soon
Melissa B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is a Halloween essential it's not Halloween without candy corn and you can use it to make sooooo many deserts
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
An Instant halloween classic treat! I love it and so does my son Jaxson. When we think candy corn, we think Brachs.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.