BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Vanessa F.
Chicago , IL
Oh candy corn. I don't know why a lot of people don't like you. I love candy corn! It is so yummy and easy to snack on
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
I dont like candy corn they are pure sugar and have a strange flavor I guess the chocolate and candy apple ones are ok.
Debbie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im not a big fan of complete sugar therefore I do not care for these candies. My son and his friends love then though.
Bianca E.
Las Cruces, NM
I honestly do not understand why people do not like Candy Corn! This stuff is amazing, even though it's a lot of sugar!
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It brings me back to being a kid with just one bite. But I never want more than a handful, too sweet and sugary for me!
jessica v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Candy corn reminds me of thanksgiving and Halloween its so exciting when those holidays coe and thses candies are good
Jessica R.
Del Rio, TX
Would be better if they did not stick together. I wish that when you buy the bag it would be full to the tip of bag.
Brittney M.
I know tons of people who hate candy corn. Why does candy corn get such a bad rap??! I love it and it's so addicting!
Lila R.
East Grand Forks, MN
One of my favorite Halloween candys, fair price too. I rate it four out of five because too much can be overly sweet.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love candy corns it saddens me that they only come around once a year but it is one of my all-time favorite candies
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
Who loves candy corn!m? I’ve tried to like them but i can’t seem too
Megan H.
WHATS YOUR CRAZY FOOD COMBO!! I like to mix Brach's, Classic Candy Corn, 18.5 Oz + Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts - Salted (Not My Picture)
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually like this candy! ☺

back