BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Not a great flavor or texture. I honestly feel like these have the flavor of plastic. Have had far better candy corn.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite brand of candy corn. It has a melt in the mouth texture and just the perfect amount of sweetness.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
I think of Halloween when I see these in the store. I've never been a fan of candy corns. It taste like pure sugar.
Katie  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love brachs candy corn. None of the cheaper brands taste nearly as good. They are so sweet you can only eat a couple.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I love candy corns! I don't know why I only eat them around Halloween. I'm pretty sure they sell them all year round.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't like candy corn but this one. This one doesn't taste so bad. I actually ate a handful and didn't spit it out!
Ashley C.
Tampa , FL
I hate hate hate candy corn ! I hate when on hAlloween I would receive these lol. They taste like wax and just gross
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's candy corn alright. Tastes just like it, if not better than it. Cheap and easy to fill things with around fall!
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love candy corns it saddens me that they only come around once a year but it is one of my all-time favorite candies
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy, these are so good I could eat them all day, especially mixed with peanuts!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.