BY BRACHS #25 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Brittney M.
I know tons of people who hate candy corn. Why does candy corn get such a bad rap??! I love it and it's so addicting!
Lila R.
East Grand Forks, MN
One of my favorite Halloween candys, fair price too. I rate it four out of five because too much can be overly sweet.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love candy corns it saddens me that they only come around once a year but it is one of my all-time favorite candies
Tiffany W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best Halloween candy ever! I stock up on this every year so I have it for a while! It is the bomb! Get you some!
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
Candy corn is one of my faves but, for some reason I love the pumpkins that come out around halloween time even more.
Kelli L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn! Definitely my favorite Halloween treat! Mix them with some salted peanuts and you've got a winner!
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are really good for a candy corn brand. I enjoy them every Halloween. They are very sugary and not too pricey.
Maida B.
Windsor Hts, IA
I love candy corn so much! Most people don’t like it & I don’t understand why. It’s my favorite Halloween/fall candy!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I don't know why people don't like candy corn! I have always loved candy corn. The taste is always sweet and perfect!
Erica W.
Suffolk, VA
I'm one of those wierd people who loves candy corn!! I stick up on it every fall season.. brachs ia my go to brand!!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?