BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy corn as ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you ea...9 Answers
Kelli L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn! Definitely my favorite Halloween treat! Mix them with some salted peanuts and you've got a winner!
Jessica R.
Del Rio, TX
Would be better if they did not stick together. I wish that when you buy the bag it would be full to the tip of bag.
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
Candy corn is one of my faves but, for some reason I love the pumpkins that come out around halloween time even more.
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are really good for a candy corn brand. I enjoy them every Halloween. They are very sugary and not too pricey.
ArKady B.
I personally don't like them, they upset my stomach, my friends are okay with them I feel like they are way to sweet
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I'm one of those wierd people who loves candy corn!! I stick up on it every fall season.. brachs ia my go to brand!!
Maida B.
I love candy corn so much! Most people don’t like it & I don’t understand why. It’s my favorite Halloween/fall candy!
Inez F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like them but sometimes overdue it and eat more than I should. I like the texture and taste. They are easy to eat.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I don't know why people don't like candy corn! I have always loved candy corn. The taste is always sweet and perfect!
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Not a great flavor or texture. I honestly feel like these have the flavor of plastic. Have had far better candy corn.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.