BY BRACHS #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Meagan R.
Ltl Torch Key, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whenever I see these in store I know Halloween is right around the corner! I can usually eat a bag all by myself I love them so much. They're an acquired taste but they always put me in a Halloween mood.
Jordan T.
Sulphur, LA
It tastes super good and you get a lot for the price. It’s not expensive they’re just not stingy. It always reminded me of Halloween. You can buy it at Walmart, Walgreens, or dollar store. I recommend it to get you in the Halloween spirit
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super delicious candy that I wish I could have year round. I usually get these at Walgreens or CVS. Every time Halloween ones around it's the first candy I get aside from chocolate!! Repurchase of course
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE candy corn!!! I have tried many different brands and this one is by far the best! I always have a steady supply of this around Halloween! Usually they are on sale and found everywhere in October.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best candy corn around! Super cheap and easily available. I eat this for like a month before Halloween. So much better than other brands and worth the price and amount. Totally will repurchase. Yay!
Melissa R.
My all time favorite Halloween snack! I buy them whenever I see them in the grocery store. Great price and always delicious. A fun way to celebrate the best season of the year. Will always recommend to friends.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these!! I wish I could buy them all year round. It’s true you cannot eat just one, I find myself sick to my stomach because I can not control myself! LOL I think everyone should try them.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
Halloween and fall classic. You can never go wrong with candy corn and they make a cute decoration in a pumpkin or decorative bowl. Fun fact, they are also delicious with vanilla ice cream, trust me...
Heather M.
carlstadt , NJ
I wish these were around to buy year round. They are that good! I love candy corn, and will only buy Brachs. Great price and usually on sale around Halloween. Made with real honey, and not too sweet.
Lindsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg these are so addictive if you love sweets and sugar my things like me!!! So easy to find everywhere except I prefer the sugar free or the mix of regular with some of the chocolate ones/pumpkins lol
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.