BY BRACHS

• Who's excited for candy corn? Never really appreciated th...7 Answers
  • Okay, I can't be the only one... Who else uses the candy ...5 Answers
  • What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Laura N.
When eating these, I tend to like them for a little bit but then they get too sweet for me and I can't eat them anymore.
Miranda K.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love candy corn! This delicious candy always gets me in the Halloween spirit. Definitely a have for October!
Brittany L.
Remlap, AL
Brach's Candy corn I wish was available year around. It's my all time favorite candy! I can't wait until I can get more.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
My favorite halloween treat! This is one of them candies you dont mean to eat the whole bag but it just sort of happens.
Destiny T.
No no. How do you eat candy corn? You open the bag & pour it in the trash. This is 100% sugar. A cavity waiting to occur.
Mya O.
This is delicious i love it for halloween it is a absolute must have to snack on when you want something quick and sweet
Juanita V.
Can I say how excited I am candy corn is back. I love candy corn. I can eat a whole bag of it in one sitting if I could.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
A halloween classic treat! I love these and the packs are the perfect size for portion control or for trick-or-treaters!
Cassandra E.
I am mad that they only come out once a year because they are so good!! They are hard to stop eatting lol. And very cheap
Emily M.
I hate candy corn and there are only a few that I can eat without feeling sick. This is not one. Not a fan. Taste fake.
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you a fan of candy corn? Yes or No
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
lol l.
lol
I have never eaten this, is IT good???