BY BRACHS #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Woul...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Always satisfying. You know what you’re getting. The candy is always fresh. You can get it anywhere. I went to walmart
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL
Brach's candy corn is the best. This is my favorite candy around halloween time and i can eat the whole bag by myself.
Rebekah S.
This is my daughters favorite Halloween treat. I never really cared for it but since she has liked it it's grown on me!
Vanessa R.
Chicago , IL
Oh candy corn. I don't know why a lot of people don't like you. I love candy corn! It is so yummy and easy to snack on
alisha s.
Bronx , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
my favorite candy corn brand bRANCH , its so yummy< one of the best halloween candy to eat =D I have two bags of these.
Kassi W.
Best stuff ever!!!!!! Get this every fall!!!! Delicious!!!!!! Great Halloween candy!!!!! Trick or treaters love it!!!!
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
I dont like candy corn they are pure sugar and have a strange flavor I guess the chocolate and candy apple ones are ok.
Ryan C.
Pomona, CA
The best candy corn. Has the best flavor and not hard like the other brands. I love Halloween and candy corn is a must
Debbie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im not a big fan of complete sugar therefore I do not care for these candies. My son and his friends love then though.
Bianca E.
Las Cruces, NM
I honestly do not understand why people do not like Candy Corn! This stuff is amazing, even though it's a lot of sugar!
Sarah C.
What do you like better, candy corn or the pumpkins?
Madison C.
I want food for Halloween. And my aunt loves this food on the fall is it good?
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What if candy corn came in the flavor cotton candy. Would you eat it?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
What's your favorite type of candy?
Caitlyn W.